2015-01-01

FAQ

What pictograms can I use?

You can use any pictogram always dispongas and when in PNG or JPG formats, which are common in the market.

How does the sound playback device for each pictogram?

The sisntetizador device's voice makes reading the filename of the icon, so it is important that the file name is spelled correctly.

How do I get the same pictogram is available on all pages pe I want?

For this pictogram is available on multiple sheets just repeat the file associated with the pictogram in the thematic subdirectories you want.

How do I make a pictogram is the first to appear on a sheet pe I want?

Pictograms are displayed in ascending alphabetical order, so if we add the "-" pictogram name is displayed first get the other (-quiero.png)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario